|Read about actions taken at the recent school board meeting. Find out more by visiting Pattonville's BoardDocs website.
The Board of Education on Oct. 23:
- Reviewed an update from the Professional Studies committee;
- Reviewed upcoming trips by the Pattonville High School Student Council, orchestra and other Missouri State High School Activities Association (MSHSAA) groups, as well as canceled trips that were pre-approved for the DECA and journalism classes;
- Reviewed and accepted an evaluation of the district's MSHSAA-sanctioned programs; view the presentation here or read the report;
- Approved paying $40,815.72 for purchases made on Pattonville's purchasing cards, which earned the district a 1 percent rebate (or $408.16);
- Approved, in compliance with Missouri State Board of Education procedures, the September 2018 transportation route miles for the 2018-2019 school year;
- Lodged for action revisions to policies IICA (School-Sponsored Field Trips) and IICAB (Non-District Field Trips and Excursions); a vote is expected at the Nov. 13 board meeting;
- Approved paying $9,000 to Emerald Data Solutions for BoardDocs Pro service for the period of Aug. 1, 2018 through July 31, 2019;
- Approved paying $2,452.50 to Tueth, Keeney, Cooper, Mohan and Jackstadt for legal services; and
- Awarded the bid for a district storage array to DellEMC for $42,766.45.
- Gregory Hadden, custodian, high school
- Danielle Johnson, custodian, Holman
- Christal Southard, bus driver, transportation
- Katie Stimson, cook, high school