Pattonville will not be offering an elementary or middle school summer program onsite due to a staffing shortage. The district put together several options and opportunities for child(ren) to participate in that will keep them active and engaged this summer.
Pattonville’s Community Programs department will offer some activity and athletic summer camps in conjunction with Pattonville High School. Look for information on these camps in April. Several local parks and recreation departments will also offer summer camp options. Below are the various municipalities and their individual course offerings. Families will need to complete registration for these activities on their own.
- City of Bridgeton summer camps
- Creve Coeur Parks and Recreation programs
- Maryland Heights Parks and Recreation summer camps
- St. Ann Parks and Recreation
- Ferguson Parks and Recreation summer camp
- St. Louis County Library Summer Reading Club
- St. Louis County Parks and Recreation youth activities
- St. Louis County Parks and Recreation summer day camps
- Challenger Learning Center
- Blueprint for STEM
Families interested in their child participating in a Virtual Summer Camp Program offered through LAUNCH (Springfield Public Schools) should contact their child’s school counselor to assist in the enrollment process. All enrollments must be completed by May 13. For more information about Launch’s summer learning, go online at: LAUNCH Virtual Summer Learning Together.